Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reflections for Week 1 (4/15-18/2013)

1. Thank you Lord for the gift of life, thank you for the bread that never turns bad. Truly you touched my heart when I turned on you. Yesterday I went home with a heavy heart because of what happen at work, even if you sent me a message last night I did not listen, I put a wall between us because I preferred to be angry. But then Lord you never seize to show me your love when you offered me this morning yourself, your bread. Thank you Lord for healing me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 -nanang

2. John 6:30-35 Jesus says “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never be hungry”. Reflection; We think that all we have possessed in this world; money, position and power can really satisfied but mind you this is only temporal but if we follow God and eat his bread through His words we gain the kingdom of heaven. We can feel satisfaction and contentment because of his words that nourished our spirit.
                                                                                                                        - don & syme
3. Jesus the bread of life. There is nothing we should want for more while in truth and in fact Jesus is already there the bread of life. If we only believe to the one who sustains us we should but want more than what we have. Our blessing of everyday can sustain us. As I asked my mother “ma, kadaghan namaligya sa carbon ug vegetables mahalinan pud na sila tanan? My mother said “yes. Igoon man pud na sa Ginoo ang grasya nga masakto sa usag usa”.
                                                                                                                        – syme
4. As the scripture says “sir they asked Him” Give us this bread always’’ God even spoon feed us like a child for us to only swallow it but it is us who spit it when we fail to pray and share it to our brothers as well.                                                                                                                            – syme
5. Lord thank you for this wonderful day you given to me and my family, and for giving me strength to choose life despite the odds we encounter in our daily life. My life is nothing without you Lord. Grant us a heart to forgive. Grant us a patient heart 
                                                                                                                      – dhelia
6. Jesus is inviting us to live our life with love as our means in living eternal life. The world is malnourished of Christ. Let us help feed the world with Christ. Today make a stand for Christ the bread of life the way to eternal life so others may also believe.
                                                                                                                     -  big
 
7. life is short and its shorter without Christ. He is the food we need to take for us to live the fullness of life.
                                                                                                                      - big

8. Lord, how dificult it s to liv eternal life, but i find it mor dificult to live a life wd hatred n my heart day after day, please help me Lord to hv a forgiving heart. u r our source, our eternal life, i want to b wd u, help me to clear my heart wd ol ds hatrd n recentment, help me build my eternal life.
                                                                                                                      - dhelia

No comments:

Post a Comment