Sunday, April 28, 2013

Prayer Reflections Week III (April 29 - May 05, 2013 )


 Day 7: "Anyone who loves me will keep my word; My father will love them and we shall come to them and make a home in them." -Jn 14:23

  • God's Plan for us is to be happy, and part of that plan is to give us a home, a home built on his word in persons who know and love him. Let us make people happy too by helping the to know Jesus and love him too.  - VD Prayer Buddy


Day 6: Gn 12:1-4 "Go out from.....to the land that i will show you"

  • God Cares for us, he will never stop in us, giving us the projection that we need.  What is the concrete call, invitation of God in you? the land that make you move, that makes us to continue? VD never loss goal of your mission. Continue! God is waiting for you.    - VD Prayer Buddy

  • God through the life of Jesus is consistent in inviting me to remain in him and his works and not the things of this world and always have the assurance that with the grace and strength from God i will soon overcome the battle within me to go straight to the way that the Lord had prepared for me. Amen  - Anonymous
  • Indeed you didn't stop caring for us, i can testify to that and thank you. You take care for all my worries, you pacify me with all your aches, you never leave me alone especially on my dark moments, in time when i was lost. You, indeed are a great God, the only one whom we can rely on, and i will never ever allow myself to be astray. Thank you Lord for your big Love to me, on us despite my weaknesses and being stubborn. thank you, thank you, thank you with a grateful heart. Dhelia

Day 5: Jn 14:6-14 "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the father but through me."

  • Jesus is the only way, the only option, so we have to fix our eyes on him, remain in him and remain in his love. Jesus is the way of our perseverance. Persevere in our christian faith, persevere in our discipleship. In order to persevere, we need prayer, we need his words that strengthen us in our following. - VD Prayer Buddy 

  • It was a tough day but you made us strong. Thank you Lord the day when my kids promise to you that we will keep our daily prayers and to cling on to you no matter what happen, you indeed didn't leave us with all the storms. thank you for making us realize that you are our only hope and strength, our everything. we pray that others may realize the same and will be walking on the right path with you, we earnestly pray for them. Amen       -  Dhelia

Day 4: Jn 15: 9-11 "Remain in my love. Just as i have kept my fathers commandments and remain in his love."
  • Jesus only desire is to show us how great the love of the father to all of us and to be united with him. Strive hard and persevere to remain in his love with the hope of receiving Complete Joy. - VD Prayer Buddy
  • To remain in God's love is to keep his commandments: "Love one another as i have loved you." Jesus help me to be a sign of your love today       - Ronan

  • Thank you Jesus for allowing me to know that my Joy may not be complete at this point of time but when i commit to remain in God's Love and discover the freedom from obeying the commandments of Love given to us by our Father definitely, with so much faith and hope, i will experience the the Complete that you've been sharing to all of us, and this joy is not meant for me alone but also for others.     -Anonymous
Day 3: Jn 15:1-8 "I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me,.... bears much fruit...."
  • Jesus is inviting us to always connect our life to him. everyday we want to grow but sometimes our growth is limited because we are not connected to the main source and that is Jesus. Don't allow yourself to be cut off from the main branch. Remain in Jesus and you will bear fruit abundantly              - VD Prayer Buddy

  • Yes we are the branches, and he is our vine, from where unite, One family, one desire; his kingdom  - Gaby

Day 2: Jn 14:27-30 Jesus Said, "My peace i leave you My peace i give you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid."

  • Jesus has never run out of concern for us, In whatever situation we are in and whatever we feel, he always comforts us ' my peace i give you'. Jesus is inviting us to find that peace in our hearts that he left instead of dwelling on fears and trouble. Share as to many of our brothers and Sisters in Christ             - VD Prayer Buddy
  • Thank you Lord for giving me the grace to listen to your word and obey, in my own little way i was able to reach out and its true we can be an instrument of God's Love wherever we maybe not to wait for a specific day, event or person just to do the mission. amen     - Dhelia

  • Lord somehow there is peace in the things that i achieved, or when i am able to buy what i need and what i want, or when i am applauded by the work well done, or when i am in control with the situations and get even with my brethren. How beautiful it is to realized that being overshadowed by your love in everything that i do in accordance to your will gives me that real peace  - Anonymous


Day 1: " The Helper, the holy spirit whom the father send in my name will teach you everything and make you remember all what i have told you"  - John 14: 21-26.

  • In facing our daily routine, trials, problems, don't worry, have faith, our Father and Jesus send us the Holy spirit that will teach us the best thing to do. All it takes is for us to listen and follow the voice of the Holy Spirit. may this reflection reaches to all our brothers and sisters in Christ. - Verbum Dei Prayer Buddy.
  • It is very difficult to we do love our brethren when there is someone whom its been difficult to forgive. Lord give me the grace to  forgive that i may love with authenticity, that i maybe your instrument to build a new society. amen       - Dhelia

  •  "if a man loves he will keep my words jn 14:23"  Jesus is inviting us to grow deeper in our love and faith for him. It is through these that he will manifest himself to us in all our situations, uncertainties and problems. Today show your love to Christ by your good deeds. Stand up for Jesus. - Big

  • Since the semi-silent retreat you've been strong in calling me repeating the same words, listen and Obey...listen and obey i've been so hardheaded with pride of doing things i thought are right, help me to be humble in asking for guidance from the holy spirit, from the missioneros/missioneras. -  Dhelia



 

No comments:

Post a Comment