Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Prayer Reflections Week XXII (Sept. 9-15, 2013)

Day 7: 'I will rise up and go to my father.'-luke 15:18.

  • Our Christian faith constantly calls us to walk towards our God as father. It is so easy to forget Him in the hustle and bustle of life and to sink into the quicksand of self. But in forgetting Him, we forget who we are too. Gently He calls us again, "my son, rise up. Come back to the true Life meant for you.. Your true self, the real YOU, my son." - vd prayer buddies


Day 6: 'I'm who I am. You must tell them. The one who is called I AM/ has sent me to you' Ex 3:14

  • After this week to recognise."Who are you,you who hold out your hand to me?-confidence-Who are you,you who knows what is best for me?-assurance- Who are you,you who love me so patiently? -faithfulness-And the colours of my heart are in ur eyes"FATHER! - vd prayer buddies

Day 5: "People of Israel, am I not able to do with you what his potter does? As clay in the hand of the potter so are you in my hands." (Jeremiah 18:6)

  • God reminds us that we are mold by Him. He creates and recreates us to be the best creation but our collaboration s needed. Whatever our ups and down we are secured because somebody holds  us and that is God, Almighty potter. - From Verbum Dei Prayer Buddies

Day 4: "The Lord is gracious and merciful, abounding in love and slow to anger." psalm 103:8-11

  • brothers and sisters God has been consistent in his mercy and love for us and he is always faithful. I invite you to recall your history and recognize Gods abundant work of mercy and you will be amazed. VD Prayer Buddies  

Day 3: ...Can a mother forget the baby at her breast?... Though she may forget, I will not forget you! Is. 49:13-15.

  • God our Father wants to assure us that in moments we feel abandoned, alone and neglected we belong to him. He has never left us. His love is meant for us. Today, recognize that we need to live a life inside the house of  God and enjoy His care and love. VD Prayer Buddies.


Day 2: "So do not start worrying: 'where will my food come from? Or my drink? Or my clothes? Our father in heaven knows that you need all these things. Instead, be concerned above everything else with the kingdom of God & w/ what he requires of you, & he will provide you w/ all these other things.       (Mt.31-33)

  • Our father reminds us today not worry like the pagans do, He invites us to TRUST him that he loves and cares for us and receive his promise, and enjoy life worry free. - VD prayer buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment